Our Board of Trustees
As a registered charity, North Tyneside Carers' Centre is led by a Board of Trustees who are responsible for making sure that we do what we were set up to do. They make decisions to improve the quality of life of carers and make a difference in North Tyneside. They provide the strategic direction for the Centre and ensure that we comply with Charity Law requirements, and other laws and regulations which apply.
Our Board of Trustees are nominated and appointed by our members.
- Chair: Alison Waggott-Fairley
- Vice Chair: George Irving
- Treasurer: Vacancy
- Trustee: Paul Waggott
- Trustee: Zoe Mulvenna
- Trustee: Peter Early
Join our Board
- Would you like to help improve the quality of life for carers in North Tyneside?
- Are you passionate about ensuring that the voices of carers are heard?
- Are you a positive, driven and committed individual?
At this exciting time of development, we are looking for a Treasurer to join our existing team to ensure that North Tyneside Carers’ Centre carries out its charitable purposes and delivers its strategic plan.
Established in 1994 as an independent charity, we provide support and services that enable carers to: sustain their own wellbeing alongside caring; overcome the barriers they face on a daily basis; build confidence and self-esteem and achieve their full potential.
Ideally you will:
- be a qualified and experienced accountant
- have a strong commitment to the ethos and values of the Centre
- bring your time, energy and commitment to work in the best interests of the organisation.
While all of our trustees have responsibility for the money, as treasurer you will have particular responsibility for overseeing the finances of the Centre and reporting to the Board of Trustees.
See below for information or if you would like to discuss the role please contact:
Claire Easton on (0191) 643 2298 or email email@example.com