Marketing and Communications Co-ordinator
Currently funded until 31st March 2018 - 20 hours per week - £ 18,782 pro rata
- Produce, edit and distribute marketing and communication updates and materials for external and internal audiences
- To produce and disseminate relevant information in relevant formats e.g. newsletter to all stakeholders including carers, staff, the general public, professionals and funders.
- To manage the organisation’s website and ensure it is a valuable information resource for carers and professionals.
- To develop and monitor social media forums e.g. Twitter, Facebook to support carers known to the organisation and reach new carers.
The post holder will have:
- Experience of designing and delivering marketing materials;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey information accurately whilst ensuring the message can be understood by all recipients;
- Experience of maintaining and managing electronic information management systems.
Closing Date: 9am on Friday 28 April 2017
Interviews: Thursday 11 May 2017
Any queries please contact Julie King on 0191 643 2298 or email email@example.com
If you would like to apply for the post please complete and return ALL of the following documents:
Find volunteering opportunities here.
Find out how to become a Carers' Champion here.
Find out how to join the Board of Trustees here.
If someone depends on you, you can depend on us.