Our Support Staff are available to discuss with you benefits you may be entitled to.
On the first Friday of each month a representative from the North Tyneside Council hosts a benefit advice clinic here at the Centre. At these clinics you you will be given a full benefits check to find out what benefits you are entitled to, and assistance with the application process.
If you would like to book an appointment, please contact the Centre on (0191) 643 2298.
Appointments are also available at the following organisations:
- Age UK North Tyneside – (0191) 280 8484
- Disability North - (0191) 284 0480
- Good Advice Project - (0191) 200 8584
- North Tyneside Citizens Advice Bureau - 0344 245 1288
- Jobcentre Plus - 0800 055 6688
- Pension Service - 0845 606 0265
If someone depends on you, you can depend on us.