Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Centre's Annual General Meeting took place on Wednesday 20 January 2016 at the Linskill Centre, North Shields.
Our AGM gave carers the opportunity to hear about our achievements in the last financial year and hear about our plans for the future. At the AGM, members of the Carers' Centre approved the accounts and elected our new Trustees.
Minutes of the AGM will be available soon.
Annual General Meeting 20 January 2016 - Agenda
- Welcome and apologies
- Minutes of Meeting 15 January 2015 and Matters arising
- Presentation of Annual Report
- Presentation of Annual Accounts
- Election of Officers and Trustee Nominations
- Appointment of Auditors
- Appointment of Solicitors
- The Future
- Any other Business
To read the 2014-2015 Annual Review click here.
If you would like to find out more about our Annual General Meeting, please contact the Centre on (0191) 643 2298.
If someone depends on you, you can depend on us.